Swiss Skin Brightening Cream with MelaplexAugust 26, 2010
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water-well, not exactly, but there is a new “wrinkle” to skin care: blotchy, uneven skin tone, those dark skin discolorations which are caused by sun damage, hormones, acne and other skin traumas. Lurking beneath the skinÕs surface, they tend to appear at all the wrong times and when you least expect them.
Well, help is at hand – the highly respected Swiss skin care company, Neocutis, has just presented us with a breakthrough product for skin brightening and lightening.
Based on the anti-melanin complex Melaplex (melanin is the substance that gives skin and hair its color), this hydroquinone-free cream promises to reverse the appearance of uneven skin tone and restore skin’s luminosity.
Named PERLE, and only available through physicians, this new addition to our product line is gentle enough for extended use and suitable for all skin types. It addresses both existing and future signs of skin discoloration by:
- Acting as a powerful pigment corrector to help skin maintain a mottle-free appearance
- Visibly diminishing the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
- Restoring the look of skin clarity and tone for a more luminous, younger looking complexion.
- Continuously improving skin brightness and radiance.
- Replenishing skin texture with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and anti-oxidants C and E.
Perle is best accompanied by an SPF 30 sunscreen during the day.
FOR BRILLIANT SKIN RENEW REPLENISH REJUVENATE WITH PERLE!---
Love this blog article? Share it with your friends and family.
- The Best Skincare Devices to Keep Your Skin Dazzling
- (Face) Mask Off! How to Choose the Perfect Mask for your Complexion
- Winter Is Here - Don’t Let It Slay Your Skin! Follow these Winter Skincare Tips
- Winter Skincare Tips: Keep Your Glow from Head to Toe
- Leftover Pumpkin? Dont Throw it Away! 10 Easy Homemade Beauty Treatments Using Leftover Pumpkin