International Research Laboratories formulated an unmatched eyelash enhancing serum, powerful beyond any competitor. Released in 2008, Rapidlash became the newest, most exciting product to the market and gained attention from retailers worldwide.
In the unique RapidLash® formula, HEXATEIN® 1 COMPLEX, this complex contains six highly effective ingredients and is particularly designed to condition, moisturize, and fortify to elongate the entire appearance of longer, fuller lashes.
- Polypeptides, protect against breakage
- Biotin (Pro-vitamin B7 / Vitamin H), a basic factor in maintaining healthier-looking, youthful lashes
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) helps cover the lashes and brows and to lock in moisture and provide nourishing benefits
- Amino Acids improve the protein structure, creating healthier-looking lashes
- Soybean Oil, vitamin-packed, adds sheen and luster to lashes and brows making them appear full and divine
- Pumpkin Seed Extract, vitamins and mineral-rich, helps balances and improves the look of lashes
With multiple nominations and recognitions by industry professionals and clients alike, Rapidlash has won numerous beauty awards throughout their years of establishment. Rapidlash Eyelash Serum is an award-winning formula with over 3 million units sold worldwide! International Research Laboratories has decades of experience with the development of advanced products that provide targeted results. I.R. Laboratories isn’t only experienced, but the ultimate pioneers of the beauty industry.
Skin Care Treatments
Experience new lash growth with RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum. This award-winning formula uses a proprietary complex that incorporates 6 essential ingredients that work together to restore your lash line. Polypeptides and biotin stop breakage and help lashes grow in fuller and healthier while panthenol locks in moisture and nourishment. Along with amino acids, soybean oil, and pumpkin seed extract, lashes will start improving with each use to reframe your eyes in the best way possible. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested, it’s safe even for contact lens wearers to boost lashes back to a youthful and flattering look.