Perfect for all skin types including post-procedure skin, EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 is noncomedogenic and free of dyes, fragrance, oils, parabens, and sensitivities! This sheer facial sunscreen contains a 10% concentration of transparent zinc oxide teamed up with 5.5% titanium dioxide and antioxidants to protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays, effectively combating the early signs of aging associated with UV rays and infrared radiation. The addition of hyaluronic acid works to boost moisture retention and promote the appearance of healthy, smooth skin. EltaMD UV Elements should be applied liberally to face, neck, and back of hands 15 minutes prior to sun exposure and reapplied at least every two hours for maximum protection, and can be worn on its own or applied under makeup with no greasy residue. This tinted moisturizing sunscreen is water resistant for up to 40 minutes!
- Noncomedogenic and free of dyes, fragrance, oils, parabens, and sensitivities
- Contains a 10% concentration of transparent zinc oxide and 5.5% titanium dioxide
- Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture retention and promotes healthy, smooth skin
- Protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Combats against early signs of aging from UV and IR exposure
[2 fl oz / 57g]
New! EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 Sunscreen